Old 01-30-2012, 08:13 PM
Peter Nikolic

Default mail archive link

Hi folks

Someone sent me a link to the mail archive a couple of hours ago it seems i
got canned by mistake can some kind sole resend it please .

Thanks Pete

Old 01-30-2012, 08:17 PM
Karol Blazewicz

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 10:13 PM, Peter Nikolic

Do you mean http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2012-January/024714.html
?

Old 01-30-2012, 08:21 PM
Ralf Mardorf

On Mon, 2012-01-30 at 21:13 +0000, Peter Nikolic wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> Someone sent me a link to the mail archive a couple of hours ago it seems i
> got canned by mistake can some kind sole resend it please .
>
> Thanks Pete

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=arch+linux+mailing+list

The place where you subscribed (mailman)
There's the link to the archive
--> http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/

Regards,
Ralf

Old 01-30-2012, 08:24 PM
Peter Nikolic

On Monday 30 Jan 2012 22:17:22 Karol Blazewicz wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 10:13 PM, Peter Nikolic

> > Hi folks
> >
> > Someone sent me a link to the mail archive a couple of hours ago it seems
> > got canned by mistake can some kind sole resend it please .
> >
> > Thanks Pete
>
> Do you mean
> http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2012-January/024714.htm
> l ?

Thats the one thanks muchly

still having a few issues here but almost there now back to this thing with
the scroll bars on firefox and other GTK apps i know the fix is there ..

Cheers Pete