Old 01-28-2012, 11:56 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Default Wine 1.3.37-1.1

Hi

regarding to the "fixme"s I googled "You can ignore these, they are
harmless", but I didn't found information about the error(s).

[spinymouse@archlinux ~]$ WINEARCH=win32 winecfg
wine: created the configuration directory '/home/spinymouse/.wine'
fixme:storage:create_storagefile Storage share mode not implemented.
err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
fixme:iphlpapi:NotifyAddrChange (Handle 0xc9e8cc, overlapped 0xc9e8b0):
stub
wine: configuration in '/home/spinymouse/.wine' has been updated.
[spinymouse@archlinux ~]$ pacman -Qi wine
Name : wine
Version : 1.3.37-1.1

- Ralf