Old 01-26-2012, 01:07 PM
Peter G Nikolic

Default GTK app appearance

On Thursday 26 Jan 2012 10:13:56 Paul Gideon Dann wrote:
> On Thursday 26 Jan 2012 10:10:57 Peter G Nikolic wrote:
> > > I use oxygen-gtk2 and oxygen-gtk3, which work flawlessly. The GTK
> > > version requires creating ~/.config/gtk-3.0/settings.ini with the
>
> ^^^...The *GTK 3* version...
>
> > > Also, have you checked out:
> > > https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Uniform_Look_for_QT_and_GTK_App
> > > lica tion s
> >
> > Looked at the wiki page no content
>
> The 's' got cut off in that link. Try this: http://bit.ly/xsRIOZ
>
> Paul

Hi Paul

well that fixed it everything is right now thanks muchly

Pete

--
Powered by Kernel: 3.2.1-2-ARCH
KDE Development Platform: 4.7.4 (4.7.4)

Old 01-26-2012, 04:40 PM
David Rosenstrauch

On 01/26/2012 04:53 AM, Paul Gideon Dann wrote:

On Thursday 26 Jan 2012 09:23:41 Peter G Nikolic wrote:

I have been unhappy with the way a few GTK based programes i use looked
Firefox Gftp and Bluefish , So i installed gtk-qt-engine-1.1-3 and
whilst some of the problems have gone away i now have silly things like no
highlighting of the bookmarjs when the mouse is over them no visable entry
boxes and no scroll bars in Firefox (i did let the GTK Styles& fonts)
install the firefox scroll bar fix to no avail any ideas / fixes

I use oxygen-gtk2 and oxygen-gtk3, which work flawlessly.

+1

I use oxygen-gtk on my XFCE desktop and it works like a charm. I've
only ever run into one app that has a problem with it.

DR