Old 01-25-2012, 10:01 PM
"Paulo Roberto P. Evangelista"

Default KDE 4.8

Hi,

When kde 4.8 will be available in extra repossitories??

Old 01-25-2012, 10:10 PM
bohoomil

On 25.01.12 at 20:01, Paulo Roberto P. Evangelista wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When kde 4.8 will be available in extra repossitories??

Soon.

Old 01-25-2012, 11:14 PM
"G. Schlisio"

Am 26.01.2012 00:01, schrieb Paulo Roberto P. Evangelista:

Hi,

When kde 4.8 will be available in extra repossitories??

hey, dont put pressure on the great people compiling, testing and
packing for us. i think, we arch users really cant complain about not
beeing fed with fresh updates.
btw: dont forget, these people are volunteers and kde does not compile
in a minute…

Old 01-26-2012, 07:27 AM
Jelle van der Waa

On 26/01/12 01:14, G. Schlisio wrote:
> Am 26.01.2012 00:01, schrieb Paulo Roberto P. Evangelista:
>> Hi,
>>
>> When kde 4.8 will be available in extra repossitories??
>>
> hey, dont put pressure on the great people compiling, testing and
> packing for us. i think, we arch users really cant complain about not
> beeing fed with fresh updates.
> btw: dont forget, these people are volunteers and kde does not compile
> in a minute…
It's already in [testing]....

--
Jelle van der Waa

Old 01-26-2012, 12:40 PM
Matthew Gyurgyik

When kde 4.8 will be available in extra repossitories??

hey, dont put pressure on the great people compiling, testing and
packing for us. i think, we arch users really cant complain about not
beeing fed with fresh updates.
btw: dont forget, these people are volunteers and kde does not compile
in a minute…

It's already in [testing]....

And a cautionary warning about testing...

"*Warning*: Be careful when enabling [testing]. Your system may break
after you perform an update with the [testing] repository enabled. Only
experienced users who know how to deal with potential system breakage
should use it."

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Testing#.5Btesting.5D