Old 01-24-2012, 11:25 PM
Leonid Isaev

Default A problem with xfce LCD clock

Hi,

I have just noticed a problem with xfce clock panel-plugin: in the LCD
mode instead of showing "8" it shown "0", so 6:18 become 10:10. Removing
.cache and reintroducing the panel doesn't help... Any thoughts as of why
this could be happening? Can anyone confirm this?

Cheers,

--
Leonid Isaev
GnuPG key ID: 164B5A6D

Old 01-24-2012, 11:43 PM
Heiko Baums

Am Tue, 24 Jan 2012 18:25:12 -0600
schrieb Leonid Isaev <lisaev@umail.iu.edu>:

> I have just noticed a problem with xfce clock panel-plugin:
> in the LCD mode instead of showing "8" it shown "0", so 6:18 become
> 10:10. Removing .cache and reintroducing the panel doesn't help...
> Any thoughts as of why this could be happening? Can anyone confirm
> this?

I can confirm this. I'd suggest filing a bug report to upstream.

Heiko

Old 01-25-2012, 05:00 PM
Leonid Isaev

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 01:43:57 +0100
Heiko Baums <lists@baums-on-web.de> wrote:

> Am Tue, 24 Jan 2012 18:25:12 -0600
> schrieb Leonid Isaev <lisaev@umail.iu.edu>:
>
> > I have just noticed a problem with xfce clock panel-plugin:
> > in the LCD mode instead of showing "8" it shown "0", so 6:18 become
> > 10:10. Removing .cache and reintroducing the panel doesn't help...
> > Any thoughts as of why this could be happening? Can anyone confirm
> > this?
>
> I can confirm this. I'd suggest filing a bug report to upstream.
>
> Heiko

Thanks for confirming... I'll file a report as soon as I try the new gtk2.