Old 01-22-2012, 05:10 PM
Peter G Nikolic

Default Google earth plus one

Hi all ..

Does anyone know of the whereabouts of a copy of google earth to install on
Arch or have i got to faf about with the rpm version there is a link on the
Wiki but it is dead , Thats that one

Now How does one go about convincing Kmail to store the passwords in it's
configuration file (as it used to do) instead of forcing me to use something
i hate with venom that darn Kwallet thing i have it disabled i would like
it to stay that way for eternity

Pete .

--
Powered by Kernel: 3.2.1-1-ARCH
KDE Development Platform: 4.7.4 (4.7.4)

Old 01-22-2012, 05:12 PM
Karol Blazewicz

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 7:10 PM, Peter G Nikolic
> Hi all ..
>
> Does anyone know of the whereabouts of *a copy of google earth to install on
> Arch *or have i got to faf about with the rpm version *there is a link on the
> Wiki but it is dead * *, Thats that one

Google Earth: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=15270

Please fix the wiki link.