Old 01-19-2012, 07:53 PM
Matthew Gyurgyik

Default Authorized Resume Devices and Linux 3.2

May not be much help, but....

Prior to 3.2 I had to use "echo USB0 > /proc/acpi/wakeup" to allow my
keyboard/mouse to wake up the computer (USB0 was disabled by default).
Now with 3.2 this no longer the case (USB0 is enabled by default).

In my case, I want it disabled since I have my keyboard + mouse attached
with a KVM. With USB0 enabled, the keyboard & mouse will wake up the
system. All it takes is a bump of the mouse and next thing I know the
system is back on.

TLDR; Something changed, in regards to the suspend code, in 3.2

~pyther