Old 01-18-2012, 04:49 PM
"Christian"

Default Installing the 3.1 sources of Kernel with Asterisk

Hi all,
I am installing Asterisk and Dahdi on my system and when I am installing dahdi it tels me to install the sources of the 3.1 kernel.
How to do this on Arch?
Many thanks,
Christian

Old 01-18-2012, 05:06 PM

Le mercredi 18 jan 2012 à 18:49:51 (+0100), Christian a écrit :
> Hi all,
> I am installing Asterisk and Dahdi on my system and when I am installing dahdi it tels me to install the sources of the 3.1 kernel.
> How to do this on Arch?
> Many thanks,
> Christian

Hi,
You can simply download the sources on http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v3.0/linux-3.1.10.tar.bz2
Or you can also take the pkgbuild from ABS and adapt it for linux-3.1 ta have a pkg.tar.xz.
--
Pazdera Corentin (Nado)
Clé PGP/PGP key : http://troglodyte.be/pub/pubkey.pgp.asc