Old 01-17-2012, 09:16 AM
Peter G Nikolic

Default Screen blanking

Hi all

just a quick one this time hopefully :-) .. (he says)

where is the best place to put " xset -dpms" i do not want anything telling
me when to turn the monitors off when i want them off i will turn them off

At the moment the method i am using to start kde up is

come up in init 3 login as root then run kdm and login as my normal user .
I am going in that way as i still have a few Motherboard problems here cant
replace it till next month

Cheers Pete .