Old 01-13-2012, 09:55 AM
Tobias Powalowski

Default LTS bumps to 3.0.x series

Hi guys,
New LTS kernel is in testing:
- changed package name to linux-lts
- config synced with our last recent 3.0.x
- dropped nouveau-drm-lts it's now in the kernel
- kernel name changed: vmlinuz-linux-lts
- initramfs names changed: initramfs-linux-lts.img
All users should to adopt those changes to their bootloaders.
Compat symlinks will be created to old names on upgrade.

Please try it and give signoffs.

greetings
tpowa
--