Old 01-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Jonathan Vasquez

Default Stage 5 , Arch Wiki?

Hello everyone,

So for the past few days I've been playing with Gentoo and Funtoo.
I've learned a lot. I learned about something called Stage 4 and 5,
which you can basically do to your system in order to make a backup
copy of it, and put it in a tarball. I don't see any Wiki pages for
this, so I was thinking that maybe I can write one once I learn more
about it. Anyone think this is necessary?

--
Jonathan Vasquez