Old 01-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Peter Nikolic

Default it just works

Well

I have just tried the laptop with Arch Linux installed at my car club meeting
where we have some 50" LCD TV's for display use so i plugged one into the
lappy's external VGA port booted up and Bingo worked perfectly instantly ..

Well done to all involved i have never been able to just plug and play before
always taken lots of messing to get it to work

Cheers Pete .