Old 01-07-2012, 04:21 PM
Peter Nikolic

Default Libreoffice language problem

Right i promise i will try to make this the last one for a while really ..

I have Libreoffice 3.4.4 installed BUT i think it is in Dutch or German (not
very good with other languages) i have things like Teksdokument Sigblad
Voorlegging

I have got the en-GB (yes upper case) installed but it stays stubbournly in
the language it is

Pete

Thanks muchly

Old 01-07-2012, 05:19 PM
Frederic Bezies

Right i promise i will try to make this the last one for a while really ..

I have Libreoffice 3.4.4 installed BUT i think it is in Dutch or German (not
very good with other languages) i have things like Teksdokument Sigblad
Voorlegging

I have got the en-GB (yes upper case) installed but it stays stubbournly in
the language it is

Pete

Thanks muchly

Maybe a tweak to apply in tools / options / language settings in
LibreOffice ?

--
Frederic Bezies - fredbezies@gmail.com
Blog : http://frederic.bezies.free.fr/blog/

Old 01-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Peter Nikolic

On Saturday 07 January 2012 18:19:14 Frederic Bezies wrote:
> On 07/01/2012 18:21, Peter Nikolic wrote:
> > Right i promise i will try to make this the last one for a while really
> > ..
> >
> > I have Libreoffice 3.4.4 installed BUT i think it is in Dutch or German
> > (not very good with other languages) i have things like Teksdokument
> > Sigblad Voorlegging
> >
> > I have got the en-GB (yes upper case) installed but it stays
> > stubbournly in the language it is
> >
> > Pete
> >
> > Thanks muchly
>
> Maybe a tweak to apply in tools / options / language settings in
> LibreOffice ?

Right got it sorted Google translate is a very usefull tool for some reason
it was in Afrikans strange but **it happens

trying to get Kmail to import my mails now from a previous version of kmail from
kde 4.5.5 not going well and i do not want to loose that lot way too much work

Pete

Old 01-07-2012, 07:07 PM
Jonathan Vasquez

On Jan 7, 2012 2:39 PM, "Peter Nikolic" <p.nikolic1@btinternet.com> wrote:

> On Saturday 07 January 2012 18:19:14 Frederic Bezies wrote:
> > On 07/01/2012 18:21, Peter Nikolic wrote:
> > > Right i promise i will try to make this the last one for a while
really
> > > ..
> > >
> > > I have Libreoffice 3.4.4 installed BUT i think it is in Dutch or
German
> > > (not very good with other languages) i have things like Teksdokument
> > > Sigblad Voorlegging
> > >
> > > I have got the en-GB (yes upper case) installed but it stays
> > > stubbournly in the language it is
> > >
> > > Pete
> > >
> > > Thanks muchly
> >
> > Maybe a tweak to apply in tools / options / language settings in
> > LibreOffice ?
>

> Right got it sorted Google translate is a very usefull tool for some
reason
> it was in Afrikans strange but **it happens
>

> trying to get Kmail to import my mails now from a previous version of
kmail from
> kde 4.5.5 not going well and i do not want to loose that lot way too
much work

> Pete

It probably was in afrikan because you installed the default or #1 locale
in the list.

Old 01-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Peter Nikolic

On Saturday 07 January 2012 20:07:29 Jonathan Vasquez wrote:
> On Jan 7, 2012 2:39 PM, "Peter Nikolic" <p.nikolic1@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
> really

> German

> > > Maybe a tweak to apply in tools / options / language settings in
> > > LibreOffice ?
> >
> > Right got it sorted Google translate is a very usefull tool for some
>
> reason
>
> > it was in Afrikans strange but **it happens
> >

> > trying to get Kmail to import my mails now from a previous version of
>
> kmail from
>
> > kde 4.5.5 not going well and i do not want to loose that lot way too
>
> much work
>
> > Pete
>
> It probably was in afrikan because you installed the default or #1 locale
> in the list.

That is eminately possible but solved

Pete .

Old 01-07-2012, 09:18 PM
Karol Blazewicz

On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 9:32 PM, Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@btinternet.com> wrote:
>> > it was in Afrikans * strange *but **it happens

Please read the wiki ...