Old 01-05-2012, 02:01 PM
Alex Ferrando

Default linux-api-headers in core is 3.1.5 while linux is 3.1.6

Right now I've noticed the following:

linux-api-headers 3.1.6-1
linux 3.1.7-1

Maybe is my little understanding of the situation, but isn't
linux-api-headers behind what it (appears to me that it) should be?

I apologize in advance if the question turns to be dumb or something
like that.

--
Alex