Old 01-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Cédric Girard

Default haskell-text out of date

Hi,

haskell-text [1] has been flagged out of date in [extra], mid-November. It
has not been updated since.
Since this package has no maintainer I'm not sure this has even been
noticed.

This package is a dependency for the git version of xmobar [2].

cabal2arch gives a working PKGBUILD but I haven't tested the resulting
package more than installing it.

[1] https://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/x86_64/haskell-text/

Cédric Girard

Old 01-06-2012, 08:30 AM
Jelle van der Waa

On 05/01/12 11:43, Cédric Girard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> haskell-text [1] has been flagged out of date in [extra], mid-November. It
> has not been updated since.
> Since this package has no maintainer I'm not sure this has even been
> noticed.
>
> This package is a dependency for the git version of xmobar [2].
>
> cabal2arch gives a working PKGBUILD but I haven't tested the resulting
> package more than installing it.
>
> [1] https://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/x86_64/haskell-text/

There are rumors that it will be updated, on the next ghc rebuild

--
Jelle van der Waa

Old 01-06-2012, 08:41 AM
Cédric Girard

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 10:30 AM, Jelle van der Waa wrote:

> On 05/01/12 11:43, Cédric Girard wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > haskell-text [1] has been flagged out of date in [extra], mid-November.
> It
> > has not been updated since.
> > Since this package has no maintainer I'm not sure this has even been
> > noticed.
>
> There are rumors that it will be updated, on the next ghc rebuild

Nice, let's just hope it won't be too far away. After all GHC 7.0.4 is only
6 months old.

--
Cédric Girard