Old 01-03-2012, 09:26 AM
Magnus Therning

Default unionfs or aufs, available somewhere?

Is either of them easily available somewhere?

I'd like to use the `union-type=` option of `schroot`, but so far it
looks like I'll have to get a new kernel from AUR and compile aufs3
myself to set it up. Is neither of these rather useful filesystems
available pre-built somewhere?

/M

--
Magnus Therning * * * * * * * * * * *OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4
email: magnus@therning.org * jabber: magnus@therning.org