Old 12-31-2011, 12:38 PM
Kirill Churin

Default Happy new 2012 year!

Hello, fellow Archers!

Some of you (Far East and Asia and Pacific) celebrated it already,
some of you still preparing (my place, Urals, are getting excited
too), but I want to congratulate you all, regardless of sex, timezone,
race, religion or other differences!

Happy New Year, ArchLinux community! Have fun in 2012

--
Kirill Churin
Jabber: reflexing@reflexing.ru

Old 12-31-2011, 06:36 PM
Jonathan Vasquez

You too man. Enjoy

Old 12-31-2011, 08:04 PM
Clive Cooper

On 31 December 2011 19:36, Jonathan Vasquez <jvasquez1011@gmail.com> wrote:
> You too man. Enjoy
> On Dec 31, 2011 8:38 AM, "Kirill Churin" <reflexing@reflexing.ru> wrote:
>
>> * *Hello, fellow Archers!
>>
>> * *Some of you (Far East and Asia and Pacific) celebrated it already,
>> some of you still preparing (my place, Urals, are getting excited
>> too), but I want to congratulate you all, regardless of sex, timezone,
>> race, religion or other differences!
>>
>> * *Happy New Year, ArchLinux community! Have fun in 2012
>>
>> --
>> Kirill Churin
>> Jabber: reflexing@reflexing.ru

Yes, a very happy new year to everyone on ArchLinux.

Clive
--
Infinity: A concept for those who cannot comprehend the big picture.

() Arch Linux - For movers and shakers. ()

Old 12-31-2011, 10:04 PM
Alfredo Palhares

One hour to go here

Old 12-31-2011, 10:27 PM
Jonathan Ryan

Happy new year Arch

jryan

Old 12-31-2011, 10:31 PM
Sven-Hendrik Haase

Jonathan Ryan <jryan@curious-computing.com> wrote:

>Happy new year Arch
>
>jryan

Happy New Year indeed

-- Sven-Hendrik

Old 12-31-2011, 11:00 PM
Dave Morgan

On 31/12/11 at 06:27pm, Jonathan Ryan wrote:
> Happy new year Arch
>
> jryan

Happy New Year!!

--
Dave.

Old 12-31-2011, 11:18 PM
Ákos Asztalos

Some of you (Far East and Asia and Pacific) celebrated it already,
some of you still preparing (my place, Urals, are getting excited
too), but I want to congratulate you all, regardless of sex, timezone,
race, religion or other differences!

Happy New Year, ArchLinux community! Have fun in 2012

Happy new year Archlinux, Archlinux Team and Archers!

Old 01-01-2012, 08:51 AM
Thanasis Georgiou

Happy new year everyone! Have an awesome 2012.

Old 01-01-2012, 09:44 AM
David Rochelet

Happy new year all.

Launchymachine