Old 12-24-2011, 11:31 PM
Jordan Windsor

Default iPod Touch not detected with GtkPod

Hello,
I've read the wiki page at https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/IPod ,
I'm following the part titled "The iFuse Way - iPhone OS 3.x and 4.x",
I've mounted the iPod at /mnt/ipod then I run GtkPod, I then click
"Load all or Selected iPods" and nothing happens at all, no windows or
menus popup.
Where should I go from here?
(I can also read & write to the iPod directory as a user)
Thanks.