Old 12-23-2011, 07:50 PM
Honda Car Lottery

Default END OF THE YEAR PROMO

Your ticket number: 023-0148-790-459 with Serial number
5368/05 drew the lucky number: 29 We are pleased to notify you that your
email address emerged as a winner in our Honda Car promotional
lottery sweepstakes and as a result you have been granted the lump sum payout of
One Million Pounds.
Contact your claims officer below for your claims/winnings
MR. JOHN KELVIN
EMAIL:hondacar13@hotmail.com
You are to forward the following details to enable us clear
your file
for immediate payment.
Address:___________
Occupation___________