Old 12-23-2011, 09:32 AM
Peter Lewis

Default python-urwid and python2-urwid contain .pyo files, didn't used to.

Hi,

python-urwid and python2-urwid now seem to contain .pyo files, but they didn't
before. Just thought I'd check that this was intentional.

Caveat: I know nothing about python packaging, but pacman just gave me a bunch
of file conflicts for .pyo files not previously owned by anything.

Pete.