Old 12-21-2011, 01:42 PM
Magnus Therning

Default Pacman: Installing a group that has the same name as a package?

I just ran into this funny little problem

There is a package named "systemd", there is also a group named
"systemd". How do I install the group with pacman? It keeps on
offering me the package only:

~~~~
$ sudo pacman -Sg systemd
systemd initscripts-systemd
systemd systemd
systemd systemd-arch-units
$ sudo pacman -S systemd
resolving dependencies...
looking for inter-conflicts...

Targets (1): systemd-37-2

Total Download Size: 0.79 MB
Total Installed Size: 5.11 MB

Proceed with installation? [Y/n]
~~~~

/M

--
Magnus Therning * * * * * * * * * * *OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4
email: magnus@therning.org * jabber: magnus@therning.org