Old 12-15-2011, 05:10 PM
Ricardo Catalinas Jiménez

Default Packages popularity feedback

Is there any way to give Arch Linux developers feedback about which
packages are more popular (# of installations). Maybe it could be
useful for them when deciding which new packages to support and which
one to drop from the repository.

As far as I know it exists Debian Popularity Contest, which gives this
kind of feedback.

Regards
--
Ricardo (http://r.untroubled.be/)

Old 12-15-2011, 05:12 PM
Karol Blazewicz

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Ricardo Catalinas Jiménez
<jimenezrick@gmail.com> wrote:
> *Is there any way to give Arch Linux developers feedback about which
> packages are more popular (# of installations). *Maybe it could be
> useful for them when deciding which new packages to support and which
> one to drop from the repository.
>
> *As far as I know it exists Debian Popularity Contest, which gives this
> kind of feedback.
>

> Regards
> --
> Ricardo (http://r.untroubled.be/)