Old 12-10-2011, 02:36 PM
Vic Demuzere

Default Pacman 4.0.x on core ? When ? :)

On 9 December 2011 10:19, fredbezies <fredbezies@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes. Pacman is 4.0.1 right now. But I think the hard point is key
> creation. I wonder how this will be handled in ISO after pacman 4.0.x
> release on core.

A new step in the installer where you have to download and accept keys
would be the easiest solution, probably?

--
Vic Demuzere

Old 12-10-2011, 02:50 PM
fredbezies

2011/12/10 Vic Demuzere <vic@demuzere.be>:
> On 9 December 2011 10:19, fredbezies <fredbezies@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Yes. Pacman is 4.0.1 right now. But I think the hard point is key
>> creation. I wonder how this will be handled in ISO after pacman 4.0.x
>> release on core.
>>

> A new step in the installer where you have to download and accept keys
> would be the easiest solution, probably?

man pacman-key --init ?

You have to create your key, I think I remember...

--
Frederic Bezies
fredbezies@gmail.com

Old 12-10-2011, 03:45 PM
Ionut Biru

On 12/10/2011 05:36 PM, Vic Demuzere wrote:
> On 9 December 2011 10:19, fredbezies <fredbezies@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Yes. Pacman is 4.0.1 right now. But I think the hard point is key
>> creation. I wonder how this will be handled in ISO after pacman 4.0.x
>> release on core.
>>

> A new step in the installer where you have to download and accept keys
> would be the easiest solution, probably?
>
> --
> Vic Demuzere

we are going to have a keyring package that includes the keys to allow
offline installations.

--
IonuČ›