Old 12-09-2011, 07:13 PM
Karol Blazewicz

Default Arch forum and wiki down

I've e-mailed Pierre, Ioni and Florian.
Hopefully things will get fixed soon.

Old 12-10-2011, 03:52 AM
"Ralf Mardorf"

-----Original Message-----
From: arch-general-bounces@archlinux.org on behalf of Karol Blazewicz
Sent: Fri 12/9/2011 21:13

I've e-mailed Pierre, Ioni and Florian.
Hopefully things will get fixed soon.

+++

No issues here, at least the following are currently reachable.

http://www.archlinux.org/
https://www.archlinux.de/
https://wiki.archlinux.de/
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Main_Page
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Main_Page_%28Nederlands%29
http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/

Old 12-10-2011, 06:30 AM
Karol Blazewicz

On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 5:52 AM, Ralf Mardorf
<ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> [...]

Because I was right, things were fixed soon :-)
Thanks!

Can somebody who knows what happened update the history of our
troubled Brynhild:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/DeveloperWiki:Brynhild#History ?