Old 12-09-2011, 08:13 AM
fredbezies

Default Pacman 4.0.x on core ? When ? :)

Hello.

I'm using pacman 4.0.x since its release on testing and it is really a
great version. Any tips or infos for a date of its release on core
repository ?

Thanks

--
Frederic Bezies
fredbezies@gmail.com

Old 12-09-2011, 08:16 AM
Jelle van der Waa

On 09/12/11 10:13, fredbezies wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I'm using pacman 4.0.x since its release on testing and it is really a
> great version. Any tips or infos for a date of its release on core
> repository ?
>
> Thanks

When it's ready!

So that might be 4.0.2

--
Jelle van der Waa

Old 12-09-2011, 08:19 AM
fredbezies

2011/12/9 Jelle van der Waa <jelle@vdwaa.nl>:
> On 09/12/11 10:13, fredbezies wrote:
>> Hello.
>>
>> I'm using pacman 4.0.x since its release on testing and it is really a
>> great version. Any tips or infos for a date of its release on core
>> repository ?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
> When it's ready!
>
> So that might be 4.0.2

Yes. Pacman is 4.0.1 right now. But I think the hard point is key
creation. I wonder how this will be handled in ISO after pacman 4.0.x
release on core.

--
Frederic Bezies
fredbezies@gmail.com