Old 12-08-2011, 09:43 AM
"Ralf Mardorf"

Default netcfg pppoe 'error sending pppoe packet:Network is down'

PPS
"Of cause, I could download the needed stuff using Part Magic, reboot into Arch and then install the packages, but I would like to install the DEs when I'm booted into Arch."

:S In passing. "I would like to download + install" the packages booted to Arch and so I need an Internet connection.

*me_quiet_now*