Old 12-06-2011, 12:20 PM
Thanasis Georgiou

Default 2 recommendations needed for installing Arch Linux

No idea about the filesystems but on 32-bit architecture, you
shouldn't have any problems. Arch is using a different repository for
32-bit software under 64-bit machines called 'multilib'. You only need
to enable that and you will be fine.

Old 12-06-2011, 01:24 PM
Nicolás Adamo

Man, since ext4 was born, all I heard about it was good...
Regarding data integrity:
http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Ext4-data-loss-explanations-and-workarounds-740671.html
But my advice is to mount a RAID arrange. That would be bulletproof. Never
made one, but I think's it's all BIOS level; not archlinux.
If you're still willing to try distros, I think it will interest you:
http://www.musix.org.ar/en/index.html

Regards,

Nicolás