Old 12-02-2011, 09:56 PM
Ignacio Galmarino

Default udev realtime group

I start using testing again a couple of days ago and now on every boot i
get this error msg:

localhost udevd[313]: specified group 'realtime' unknown

realtime group does not exist in my computer

Any idea ?

Thanks

Ignacio

Old 12-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Leonid Isaev

On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 16:56:35 -0600
Ignacio Galmarino <igalmarino@gmail.com> wrote:

> I start using testing again a couple of days ago and now on every boot i
> get this error msg:
>
> localhost udevd[313]: specified group 'realtime' unknown
>
> realtime group does not exist in my computer
>
> Any idea ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ignacio

FS#26343?

--
Leonid Isaev
GnuPG key ID: 164B5A6D

Old 12-02-2011, 11:04 PM
Ignacio Galmarino

> > I start using testing again a couple of days ago and now on every boot i
> > get this error msg:
> >
> > localhost udevd[313]: specified group 'realtime' unknown
> >
> > realtime group does not exist in my computer
> >
> > Any idea ?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Ignacio
>
> FS#26343?

Yes, thanks !

/etc/security/limits.d/99-audio.conf is ok

but i have to manually add

KERNEL=="rtc0", GROUP="audio"
KERNEL=="hpet", GROUP="audio"

to /etc/udev/rules.d/40-hpet-permissions.rules

Ignacio