Old 12-01-2011, 12:41 PM
Andrea Scarpino

Default Please stop abusing of the out-of-date option

Please users stop abusing of the out-of-date option.

What you SHOULDN'T do:
- report as out-of-date a package when a beta or a RC is out
- report as out-of-date a package which conflicts
- report as out-of-date a package which doesn't build
- report as out-of-date a package which is broken
- report as out-of-date a package when the mirror you use is out-of-date
- and my favorite, report as out-of-date a package which WORKS like
this one at the bottom of this mail

What you SHOULD do:
- report as out-of-date a package when a *stable* release of that package is out

Thanks.