I'm encountering some very strange problems with my ArchLinux
lately... And I was wondering if someone has similar problems?
Context: switched to 3.1.1 kernel, all packages are updated. I
have a Lenovo X1 Thinkpad -- mainly everything is Intel based.
* Firefox crashes randomly (or takes the CPU to 100%); (no error on stderr
* All OpenSSL based programs complain from time to time of invalid
* Flash makes strange noises, strange display artefacts, usually
* mouse jumps in the upper left corner (or sometimes just stays at
top or left);
* nothing strange in dmesg;
* it doesn't happen with a custom built kernel 2.6.38.x;
* it does happen with either custom 3.1.1 kernel or ArchLinux built one;
* it seems that when I'm at the office (with a LAN connection) it
doesn't happen as often;
* it seems that at home (with a Wifi WLAN) it does happen a lot;
P.S.: At the moment I don't have time to diagnose better the problem...