Old 11-15-2011, 08:35 PM
Albino Biasutti Neto

Default LinuxCon Brazil

Hi people.

Among some day it will be the second LinuxCon Brazil in São Paulo - SP.
Someone will attend the Arch Linux project?

PS.: I will not be this year. Last year I attended the event.

Sorry my english.

Cheers,
--
Albino Biasutti Neto
www.tux-es.org

"A mente que se abre a uma nova idéia jamais volta ao seu tamanho
original". Albert Einstein

Chave GPG: 1A867107

Old 11-16-2011, 12:34 PM
Ángel Velásquez

2011/11/15 Albino Biasutti Neto <biasuttin@gmail.com>:
> Hi people.
>
> Among some day it will be the second LinuxCon Brazil in São Paulo - SP.
> Someone will attend the Arch Linux project?
>
> PS.: I will not be this year. Last year I attended the event.
>
> Sorry my english.

Hi Albano,

I think i'm close (16 hours ~ travelling or so at this moment) but i
think i won't be able to make it.

Maybe hdoria or dsa (ex devs) ?.

Cheers

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net

Old 11-16-2011, 12:58 PM
Albino Biasutti Neto

2011/11/16 Ángel Velásquez <angvp@archlinux.org>

> 2011/11/15 Albino Biasutti Neto <biasuttin@gmail.com>:
> > Hi people.
>

> > Among some day it will be the second LinuxCon Brazil in São Paulo - SP.
> > Someone will attend the Arch Linux project?
> >
> > PS.: I will not be this year. Last year I attended the event.
> >
> > Sorry my english.
>
> Hi Albano,

Hi Ángel, my name is Albino. ;-)

> I think i'm close (16 hours ~ travelling or so at this moment) but i
> think i won't be able to make it.

kkk

> Maybe hdoria or dsa (ex devs) ?.

No know.

> Cheers
>

> > Cheers,
> > --
> > Albino Biasutti Neto
> > www.tux-es.org
> > www.binoinformatica.com <http://blog.binoinformatica.com/>
> >
> > "A mente que se abre a uma nova idéia jamais volta ao seu tamanho
> > original". Albert Einstein
> >
> > Chave GPG: 1A867107
> >

> --
> Angel Velásquez