Old 11-14-2011, 03:07 AM
Dan McGee

Default pacman 4.0.1 release

I'd like to release 4.0.1 later this week. String changes are very
minimal if you were up to date before; 3 new ones in pacman scripts
and 2 capitalization changes in pacman.

https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/archlinux-pacman/r/4-0-1/

Languages below could use some love if anyone is interested- please
sign up as a team member through Transifex to get started:

* Chinese (Taiwan)
* Swedish
* Danish
* Russian
* Kazakh
* Slovak

These are close but not quite up to date as of 4.0.0:

* Polish
* Turkish
* Finnish
* Portuguese

Thanks!

-Dan

Old 11-14-2011, 10:44 AM
甘露(Gan Lu)

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 12:07 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to release 4.0.1 later this week. String changes are very
> minimal if you were up to date before; 3 new ones in pacman scripts
> and 2 capitalization changes in pacman.
>
> https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/archlinux-pacman/r/4-0-1/
Done for Chinese simplified.

> Languages below could use some love if anyone is interested- please
> sign up as a team member through Transifex to get started:
>
> * Chinese (Taiwan)
> * Swedish
> * Danish
> * Russian
> * Kazakh
> * Slovak
If no one take care of Chinese (Taiwan), I can take it for the moment.

Old 11-14-2011, 01:14 PM
Dan McGee

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 5:44 AM, 甘露(Gan Lu) <rhythm.gan@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 12:07 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'd like to release 4.0.1 later this week. String changes are very
>> minimal if you were up to date before; 3 new ones in pacman scripts
>> and 2 capitalization changes in pacman.
>>
>> https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/archlinux-pacman/r/4-0-1/
> Done for Chinese simplified.
>>
>> Languages below could use some love if anyone is interested- please
>> sign up as a team member through Transifex to get started:
>>
>> * Chinese (Taiwan)
>> * Swedish
>> * Danish
>> * Russian
>> * Kazakh
>> * Slovak
> If no one take care of Chinese (Taiwan), I can take it for the moment.
I think it was started as a copy or "port" of your existing
translation; of course I don't know much about the differences. Thanks
for helping out!

-Dan