Old 11-07-2011, 09:25 AM
"Alessio 'Blaster' Biancalana"

Default KDE: shortcut configuration broken

Hi archers and KDE users,
Can I have confirm of a strange behaviour in my KDE?
I can't open, in KControl (the control center), the shortcut and gestures
configuration dialog: when i double-click the item, KControl freezes.
Sometimes the configuration center for shortcuts opens up itself after a
lot of time.

What's happening? Bug? Other?
Enlight me please.

Bl@ster