Old 11-01-2011, 04:00 PM
Jule Bonue

Default This letter is for you

Good Day!!!

I know this message will get to you as a suprise, It is born out of Confidence Honest and Trust, My Names are Dir. Jule BONUE, The Regional Managing Director, I am contacting you to stand for a dormant account worth the sum of €9.500.000.00 in our bank.

The part of the fund, shall be used to help the orphanages home around the world If you are interested send the below information for more details and clerification.

Full Name.................

Nationality...............

Occupation................

Telephone number...............