Old 10-23-2011, 12:59 PM
Ricardo Catalinas Jiménez

Default What's wrong with the xorg-apps packages group?

Hi,

With the command `pacman -Qm' it shows me `xorg-apps' as a foreign
package, but this doesn't happen with other groups I have installed
like `texlive-lang'.

What makes different to `xorg-apps'? Just curious...

Regards
--
Ricardo (http://r.untroubled.be/)

Old 10-23-2011, 01:17 PM