Old 10-23-2011, 11:36 AM
Ricardo Catalinas Jiménez

Default Is /etc/locale.conf optional in the last upgrade?

I did a system upgrade.

So /etc/locale.conf is optional, right? I just create it if necessary,
but it is not created by default, isn't it?

And if I understand correctly, LOCALE is been used as always from
/etc/rc.conf if /etc/locale.conf doesn't exist, does it?

Thanks in advance, regards.
--
Ricardo (http://r.untroubled.be/)

Old 10-23-2011, 11:40 AM
Tom Gundersen

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 1:36 PM, Ricardo Catalinas Jiménez
<jimenezrick@gmail.com> wrote:
> So /etc/locale.conf is optional, right?

Yes.

> I just create it if necessary,
> but it is not created by default, isn't it?

Correct, not necessary, and not created by default.

> And if I understand correctly, LOCALE is been used as always from
> /etc/rc.conf if /etc/locale.conf doesn't exist, does it?

Correct.

-t

Old 10-23-2011, 11:56 AM
Ricardo Catalinas Jiménez