Old 10-23-2011, 11:27 AM
Peter Schuller

Default arch4ec2 - EC2 AMI bootstrapping scripts

Hi,

I have scripted from-scratch bootstrapping of EC2 AMI:s for Arch:

https://github.com/scode/arch4ec2

Feedback appreciated. It was originally based on
https://github.com/yejun/ec2build

Currently it's only tested on 32 bit and I have only created a
pre-bootstrapped image in the eu-west-1 region. I figure better to
wait for some initial feedback before creating images for all the
permutations.

--
/ Peter Schuller (@scode, http://worldmodscode.wordpress.com)