Old 10-13-2011, 05:28 PM
Madhurya Kakati

Default VirtualBox not running properly

Hi,
I installed Virtual/box from the official repos. However when I try to run a
Virtual OS it gives me the following error. http://i.imgur.com/sBzl4.png I
followed all the instructions after installing it.

Old 10-13-2011, 05:29 PM
Richard Schütz

Am 13.10.2011 19:28, schrieb Madhurya Kakati:

Hi,
I installed Virtual/box from the official repos. However when I try to run a
Virtual OS it gives me the following error. http://i.imgur.com/sBzl4.png I
followed all the instructions after installing it.

Did you add your user to the vboxusers group?

Richard Schütz

Old 10-13-2011, 05:31 PM
Victor Silva

Have you tried to run?