Old 10-10-2011, 05:13 PM
Matthew Gyurgyik

Default nvidai 285.05.09 and xorg-server 1.11.1

On 10/10/2011 04:56 AM, Jan de Groot wrote:

I have decided to revert this commit in our packages. There's a 1.11-2
package with some additional upstream patches and this reverted commit
on its way to testing.
If nobody has any objections, I'd like to move this to extra tomorrow.

I had issues with 1.11-1 (nvidia 9400 GT). No problems with -2.

For what it's worth, I have no objections.

~pyther