Old 11-25-2007, 05:40 PM
Jeffrey Parke

Default error when installing the tangerine icon theme

I am trying to install the tangerine icon theme (from the aur with
yaourt) and it is giving me this error. Apparently something isn't
installed that should be. Could someone share there wisdom with me?

Old 11-25-2007, 05:57 PM
"Mark Schneider"

Looks like the maintainer forgot to include 'intltool' in the
makedepends list within the PKGBUILD. Add that package and you should
not get that error.

-Mark

Old 11-25-2007, 07:27 PM
Alessio 'mOLOk' Bolognino

On Sun 2007-11-25 12:40 , Jeffrey Parke wrote:
> I am trying to install the tangerine icon theme (from the aur with yaourt)
> and it is giving me this error. Apparently something isn't installed that
> should be. Could someone share there wisdom with me?

You have to install "intltool"; anyway, plese do not send PNGs to the mailing
list, especially when the content is... you know, a screenshot of xterm

P.s.
Do you use your credit card number as hostname?

--
Alessio 'mOLOk' Bolognino
Arch Linux Trusted User

Please send personal email to themolok@gmail.com

Public Key http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFE0270FB
GPG Key ID = 1024D / FE0270FB 2007-04-11
Key Fingerprint = 9AF8 9011 F271 450D 59CF 2D7D 96C9 8F2A FE02 70FB

Old 11-25-2007, 07:50 PM
Jeffrey Parke

oh sorry about that, i truly am. My hostname is no where in that pic
anyway, i think your confused.

sorry, i'll just copy and paste the contents from now on

Old 11-25-2007, 10:39 PM
Mezoko

Jeffrey Parke wrote:
> oh sorry about that, i truly am. My hostname is no where in that pic
> anyway, i think your confused.
>
> sorry, i'll just copy and paste the contents from now on
>
> Alessio 'mOLOk' Bolognino wrote:
>
>> On Sun 2007-11-25 12:40 , Jeffrey Parke wrote:
>>

>>> I am trying to install the tangerine icon theme (from the aur with yaourt)
>>> and it is giving me this error. Apparently something isn't installed that
>>> should be. Could someone share there wisdom with me?
>>>

>> You have to install "intltool"; anyway, plese do not send PNGs to the mailing
>> list, especially when the content is... you know, a screenshot of xterm
>>
>> P.s.
>> Do you use your credit card number as hostname?

No he is not confused, it is strange for someone to blur the prompt,
hence he was asking if your hostname was a credit card number

[mezoko@tux ~]$ (that what you blurred), mezoko being the user name and
tux being the hostname

so for example he was asking if your host name was something like this

[jeff@1253652414866332584213236 ~]$

Old 11-25-2007, 11:59 PM
"Jeffrey Lynn Parke Jr."

oh no no i just do that because i see others do it in there screenshots. Safety reason i guess.