Old 12-19-2010, 04:30 AM
Ng Oon-Ee

Default postfix/procmail unable to write to /var/spool/mail/$USER

On Sat, 2010-12-18 at 22:42 -0600, David C. Rankin wrote:
> On 12/18/2010 08:17 PM, Matthew Gyurgyik wrote:
> > Maybe you need to spend a bit more time with your problems before posting on the
> > ML. Use the bbs for general support questions. You've had 4 threads in the past
> > 3 days! You by far are responsible for the most new topics each month!
>
> Matt,
>
> Your response is offensive. If you cannot contribute in a positive manner, then
> please resist the temptation to pick up the keyboard and show your ignorance.

Similar opinions have been expressed directly to you before, as I
recall. Please take a good long look at your own habits in posting,
especially with regards to:-
1. Taking a timeout before posting to properly exhaust all other avenues
2. Summarizing the issue instead of posting many paragraphs

You repeatedly send emails to hundreds of people's mailboxes, some of
which exhibit a mild form of help vampirism. Please don't expect
friendly replies from everyone. I recall the last time you were called
out on this various senior members of the community simply blocked your
email.

And finally, please cut off that signature of yours. Nobody is
interested, it just makes for longer-scrolling emails.