Old 12-18-2010, 07:14 PM
Martín Cigorraga

Default breaks makepkg and firefox

Dear devs, guys:

I've been struggling for the past three days trying to find what was
breaking
makepkg [0] script and preventing Firefox to launch. Thanks I do weekly
backups of my system I found after trial & error -updating one package at a
time- the responsable is the core/filesystem package.
Is anyone else suffering this? I already tried to look for info in
www.archlinux.org/packages but it's not listed there.
Should I open a new ticket at the bugtracker?

Thanks for any advice.

0. Here are some logs:
makepkg output after installing new filesystem 2010.12-1:
http://aur.pastebin.com/VzRUu6yN
/etc/makepkg.conf (untouched): http://aur.pastebin.com/RnqjbYaX
last pacman's log with filesystem 2010.12-1 package installed:
http://aur.pastebin.com/rZtXgifP