Old 12-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Damjan

Default 2010.12-1 archboot "2k10-R8" ISO hybrid image released

Hybrid image file and torrent is provided, which include
i686 and x86_64 core repository. Please check md5sum before using it.

Hybrid image file is a standard CD-burnable image and also a raw disk image.
- Can be burned to CD(RW) media using most CD-burning utilities.
- Can be raw-written to a drive using 'dd' or similar utilities.
This method is intended for use with USB thumb drives.

Are the kernel(s) and initramfs downloadable separately from somewhere?
Or my only choice is extracting from the .iso?

I ask since I've put archboot in my PXE boot environment.

--
дамјан