-   -   Testing - fusion-icon, ATI drv, xorg -> compiz splash corrupt (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-general-discussion/452262-testing-fusion-icon-ati-drv-xorg-compiz-splash-corrupt.html)

"David C. Rankin" 11-14-2010 02:19 AM

Testing - fusion-icon, ATI drv, xorg -> compiz splash corrupt

Guys,

After updating to the latest packages in testing (fusion-icon, ati driver,
xorg), the compiz splash is corrupt. I don't know if this is the result of xorg,
the ati driver or the updated fusion-icon to handle python 3. Basically, you
just see a blurry square where the compiz splash should be. I grabbed a
screenshot so you could see what is happening. The blur from the eyes of the
girl in the desktop is the compiz splash....

[54k]
http://www.3111skyline.com/dl/Archlinux/bugs/compiz-splash.jpg

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.