Old 10-25-2010, 01:26 AM
Kirill Churin

Default Kirill Churin wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

LinkedIn
------------

General,

- Kirill Churin

Kirill Churin
Independent Information Technology and Services Professional
Russian Federation

Confirm that you know Kirill Churin
https://www.linkedin.com/e/j2jirp-gfoo3eku-30/isd/1819051422/B-ZHSOlx/

--
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 10-25-2010, 02:06 AM
"Jeffrey Lynn Parke Jr."

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 8:26 PM, Kirill Churin <reflexing@reflexing.ru>wrote:

> LinkedIn
> ------------
>

> General,

> - Kirill Churin
>
> Kirill Churin
> Independent Information Technology and Services Professional
> Russian Federation
>
> Confirm that you know Kirill Churin
> https://www.linkedin.com/e/j2jirp-gfoo3eku-30/isd/1819051422/B-ZHSOlx/
>

> --
> (c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

mass communication at it's best

Old 10-25-2010, 02:07 AM
Kyle Bassett

Kirill is about to be a popular guy...

;-)

Old 10-25-2010, 02:07 AM
Kirill Churin

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 8:06 AM, Jeffrey Lynn Parke Jr. <
jeffrey.parke@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 8:26 PM, Kirill Churin <reflexing@reflexing.ru
> >wrote:
>
> > LinkedIn
> > ------------
> >

> > General,
> >
> > I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
> >
> > - Kirill Churin
> >
> > Kirill Churin
> > Independent Information Technology and Services Professional
> > Russian Federation
> >
> > Confirm that you know Kirill Churin
> > https://www.linkedin.com/e/j2jirp-gfoo3eku-30/isd/1819051422/B-ZHSOlx/
> >

> > --
> > (c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation
> >

> mass communication at it's best

Please, please, please, sorry for this dumb spam

--
Kirill Churin
Jabber: reflexing@reflexing.ru, ICQ: 8163230, Skype on demand.

In a world *without walls* or fences, *who needs windows and gates?*