Old 10-20-2010, 03:45 PM
David Rosenstrauch

Default Odd message on boot

Been seeing a strange message recently on boot. Seems to have only
appeared in the last few weeks.

'Unknown group "netdev" in message bus configuration file'

Anyone know what's causing it and/or how to get rid of it?

Thanks,

DR

Old 10-20-2010, 05:08 PM
Aljosha Papsch

It means, D-BUS (or any message bus) is missing a group specified in its configuration file. A solution might be to just create the group.

Old 10-20-2010, 05:26 PM
David Rosenstrauch