-   -   Odd message on boot (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-general-discussion/442208-odd-message-boot.html)

David Rosenstrauch 10-20-2010 03:45 PM

Odd message on boot

Been seeing a strange message recently on boot. Seems to have only
appeared in the last few weeks.

'Unknown group "netdev" in message bus configuration file'

Anyone know what's causing it and/or how to get rid of it?

Thanks,

DR

Aljosha Papsch 10-20-2010 05:08 PM

Odd message on boot

It means, D-BUS (or any message bus) is missing a group specified in its configuration file. A solution might be to just create the group.

David Rosenstrauch 10-20-2010 05:26 PM

Odd message on boot