Old 10-11-2010, 08:58 AM
Stefano Avallone

Default Missing glx{info,gears} in mesa 7.9

Hi,

the latest mesa package (7.9) in testing is missing utilities such as glxinfo
and glxgears. Since I built mesa 7.9-rc2 myself I noticed that those utilities
are not built with the current PKGBUILD. As a workaround, I added

cd "${srcdir}/Mesa-${pkgver}/progs/xdemos"
make

to the build() function. Don't know if there is a better solution.

Cheers,
Stefano

Old 10-11-2010, 08:59 AM
Andrea Scarpino

On 11 October 2010 10:58, Stefano Avallone <stavallo@unina.it> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the latest mesa package (7.9) in testing is missing utilities such as glxinfo
> and glxgears. Since I built mesa 7.9-rc2 myself I noticed that those utilities
> are not built with the current PKGBUILD. As a workaround, I added
>
> cd "${srcdir}/Mesa-${pkgver}/progs/xdemos"
> make
>
> to the build() function. Don't know if there is a better solution.
You have to install the package mesa-demos

--
andreascarpino.it
Arch Linux Developer