FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 10-10-2010, 03:11 PM
Tobias Powalowski
 
Default udev-163-1

Hi guys,
udev 163
========
Bugfixes.

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
http://www.archlinux.org
tpowa@archlinux.org
 
Old 10-10-2010, 03:11 PM
Tobias Powalowski
 
Default udev-163-1

Hi guys,
udev 163
========
Bugfixes.

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
http://www.archlinux.org
tpowa@archlinux.org
 
Old 10-10-2010, 05:23 PM
Stéphane Gaudreault
 
Default udev-163-1

Le dimanche 10 octobre 2010 11:11:10, Tobias Powalowski a écrit :
> Hi guys,
> udev 163
> ========
> Bugfixes.
>
> greetings
> tpowa


Nothing is broken here.

Signoff x86_64

Stéphane
 
Old 10-15-2010, 06:51 AM
Tobias Powalowski
 
Default udev-163-1

Am Sonntag 10 Oktober 2010 schrieb Stéphane Gaudreault:
> Le dimanche 10 octobre 2010 11:11:10, Tobias Powalowski a écrit :
> > Hi guys,
> > udev 163
> > ========
> > Bugfixes.
> >
> > greetings
> > tpowa
>
> Nothing is broken here.
>
> Signoff x86_64
>
> Stéphane
bump

--
Tobias Powalowski
Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
http://www.archlinux.org
tpowa@archlinux.org
 
Old 10-15-2010, 08:26 AM
Thomas Bächler
 
Default udev-163-1

Am 15.10.2010 08:51, schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
> Am Sonntag 10 Oktober 2010 schrieb Stéphane Gaudreault:
>> Le dimanche 10 octobre 2010 11:11:10, Tobias Powalowski a écrit :
>>> Hi guys,
>>> udev 163
>>> ========
>>> Bugfixes.
>>>
>>> greetings
>>> tpowa
>>
>> Nothing is broken here.
>>
>> Signoff x86_64
>>
>> Stéphane
> bump

Signoff 64, too.
 
Old 10-19-2010, 04:13 AM
"Allan McRae"
 
Default udev-163-1

On 15/10/10 18:26, Thomas Bächler wrote:

Am 15.10.2010 08:51, schrieb Tobias Powalowski:

Am Sonntag 10 Oktober 2010 schrieb Stéphane Gaudreault:

Le dimanche 10 octobre 2010 11:11:10, Tobias Powalowski a écrit :

Hi guys,
udev 163
========
Bugfixes.

greetings
tpowa


Nothing is broken here.

Signoff x86_64

Stéphane

bump


Signoff 64, too.



Signoff i686

Allan
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 02:30 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org