Old 10-06-2010, 08:02 PM
Tomás Acauan Schertel

Default Rope as a anjuta dependency

Now that Anjuta IDE supports python, and to have full integration with
python, rope [1] is needed, isn't a good idea bring rope do extra repo
instead of having it in AUR?

Thanks.

Tomás A. Schertel
Linux Registered User #304838
Arch Linux User
http://www.archlinux-br.org/

Old 10-06-2010, 11:21 PM
Ángel Velásquez

2010/10/6 Tomás Acauan Schertel <tschertel@gmail.com>:
> Now that Anjuta IDE supports python, and to have full integration with
> python, rope [1] is needed, isn't a good idea bring rope do extra repo
> instead of having it in AUR?
>
> Thanks.
>
> [1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=13702

Good idea, also package name can be renamed to python-rope. If nobody
can maintain it, I can move it and maintain it after "the big python
rebuild", anyone?

Cheers

--
Angel Velásquez